You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Laras Levelbase Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 5:10pm

Separate Ways-Vision of Future-Mystery of Maat's (Demo) VCI Lap - Level

Demo, das habe ich schon gemerkt, das fängt an, das sich der JS nicht zurückstellt und wenn man in den Raum nach der zerschossenen Sicherung reingeht, muss man scheinbar von außen den Kriechgang freischießen, ist man erst mal drin, sind die Waffen weg…
Also, Petro hat mal wieder zugeschlagen, obwohl das erste Cut Video ist sehr gelungen und auch sonst sieht das doch gut aus…
Mal schauen…
Gibt es bei HU
perry48 has attached the following images:
  • Bild1.jpg
  • Bild3.jpg

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 8:00pm

Ich glaube das lohnt nicht.
Habe das vor einiger Zeit angespielt.
Da gab es eine frustrierte Meldung von Pedro, dass er das nicht auf trle.net hochladen kann mit einem Downloadlink.
Beim Cut Video ist man auch schnell fertig.

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 5:38am

I do not know why both of you gave up on this demo so early. It did have some crashes, but it does play with savegames.

In this demo, you must anticipate what might happen before it does, as there is no going back to redo something without reloading a savegame. You must think stealth.

You can get to the lab hub room in Perry's bild3, but you must shoot the crawlspace grate before Lara walks into the corridor and gets shot and knocked out losing her pistols.

I stopped in this lab room after the crawlspace for a few hours.

EDIT: I later finished the demo where Lara walks into the middle of an upstairs room toward a table with an pickup object on it and the game goes to the load screen (as most customlevels end). Lara goes through a lot of vents to get to places and has to jump back and forth in one room to cross the burning floor. I found several keys to open doors. I have 2 objects in the inventory that were never used, but that could be normal in a demo. I found a revolver that was used twice. I never found the one secret that is supposed to be in the demo. The laser fuse only made the adjacent lasers harmless to get to a door that can not be opened in this demo (or so it seems), but none of the rest of the lasers were deactivated.

The game crashes to the desktop if you try to read the end of the PDA. That is a bug that needs to be fixed. I found the demo interesting and would have liked to have played more.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TombOwl" (Nov 19th 2019, 10:39am)