You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Laras Levelbase Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:05am

Dachte eigentlich, dass ich im Trafohäuschen den Strom für das Seil abgeschaltet hatte, aber dem war wohl nicht so [hmm] Was habe ich denn übersehen :?: Habe Brechstange, Autoschlüssel und Laptopkoffer. Was die Schalter bei der Brechstange und bei der Doppelkreissäge bewirkt haben ist mir auch schleierhaft [hmm]
banissimo has attached the following image:
  • Seilhangar.jpg

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:08am

Ähm... Du hast das Hinweisschildchen neben dem Schalter im Trafohaus und bei den anderen Schaltern gesehen?

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:11am

Nad, I never got in that building, but I was on the roof 2 days ago and found nothing. Is the key there or else where?

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:15am

Oh nein! Und dass, obwohl mein Auto gar kein Automatikgetriebe hat [hehe]

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:18am

Jup... ich hab auch erst mal nicht so ganz geschnallt was das Schild mir sagen will... ist aber ganz einfach. [hehe]

Friday, May 25th 2018, 11:21am

Nad,

Ok, I found the key. I just went back there and looked more closely on the roof. I had mistakenly thought that was a trapdoor to open later and never noticed the key from the way I positioned Lara.

Thanks Nad for the info.

Clara

Moderates Wesen

• "Clara" is female

wcf.user.option.userOption56: A very Bad Grund

wcf.user.option.userOption57: dies und das oder nichts

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:03pm

Ok, crawling does work---but it is still a BUG that should have been caught during beta testing. There is absolutely no clue or rationale basis for having to crawl given the way the rest of this level is played. There were absolutely no clues anywhere in any level---written or spoken---that Lara has to be undercover entering that room!

This should be fixed in an update to prevent future players from having the same problem.

Furthermore, that doesn't clear up the other problems with sound, etc. that I mentioned in the terminal/tower.

There is a terrorist in this room who has just killed one of the airport employées - Lara could hear his scream when she climbed behind the block to the area with the pushable wooden box (which you obviously could not hear). There is a counter in the room with the terrorist, and I would say that the best way not to be seen by this terrorist would be crawling behind that counter to the door. At least after having tried to get into the room without crawling I'd expect the player to look for another way. So I think there's no other hint needed. Crawling is a known way to succeed in such situations - like in TR 3, for example in the High Security Compound. But indeed there is a bug, because if you actually got into this room without crawling (which is possible by killing the enemies quickly enough), you sometimes can't open the door. This bug will be fixed in the update version of the game. I found a way to solve this problem.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Clara" (May 25th 2018, 12:14pm)

Clara

Moderates Wesen

• "Clara" is female

wcf.user.option.userOption56: A very Bad Grund

wcf.user.option.userOption57: dies und das oder nichts

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:12pm

Without the sound elements, it is not possible to determine how to proceed in this game. There should have been readable clues too as some of the better games do provide.

There are all voiceovers transcribed in the readme file (look at the file named: information & voiveovers-transcripts) Before you complain about things, you should read the readme. :roll:

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 12:35pm

Konnte man eigentlich die Coladose im Tower (Aufzug) mitnehmen? Der Aufzugschacht war zu tief, der Aufzug war oben und Bruce Willis kam auch nicht zur Hilfe [hehe] [hmm]
Zumindest habe ich jetzt die Hand. Mal gespannt wo man die wieder los wird [hmm]

Esra

Intermediate

• "Esra" is female

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 12:46pm

Coladose: Von dort aus durch die Falltür nach oben gehen statt mit dem Aufzug.

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 12:52pm

Da war eine Falltüre [hmm] Na ja, egal, hauptsache ich habe die Hand [:o)]

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 2:22pm

Das Seil steht noch immer unter Strom, obwohl ich bereits...

Spoiler Spoiler

im Trafohäuschen nebenan den Schalter betätigt habe, die Schalter bei der Brechstange und bei den Kreissägen 2 mal betätigt habe.

Was habe ich vergessen [hmm]

The rope is still electrified, though I had...

Spoiler Spoiler

...pulled the switch near by in the transformer house, also pulled the switches for two times where the crawlbar was and where the two saws are

What did I forget? [hmm]

Edit: gefunden! Hatte ein falsches Save geladen, wo ein Hebel auch nur einmal betätigt wurde [:o)]
banissimo has attached the following image:
  • Stromseil.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "banissimo" (May 26th 2018, 3:15pm)

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 3:32pm

Geschafft! Bin in London :)
Was für ´ne hammergeile Levelserie von CMS bis hierhin! [TH] [TH] [TH] :vneig: :vneig: :vneig:

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 7:54pm

Finde hier gar keinen Anfang...
Hab Key vom halben Kreissägenopfer.
Und Gerümpel unter Stampfer durch in leere Ecke geschoben. Aber was hats gebracht?
Secretgeld und Claras Tasche gefunden.
Hm [hmm]
Selbstgemachtes JavaScript-Minigame: Puzzle

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 7:58pm

Spoiler Spoiler

Schieb den Kran doch mal untern Stampfer ;)

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 8:18pm

Ich dachte, den Kram bekomme ich gar nicht aus der Ecke wieder raus.
Ging dann aber, und beim Ziehen hab ich schon die crowbar gesehen :D

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:37pm

Nach Betreten der Giftküche, fällt die Tür zu.
Also, ist hier alles vorhanden um Biodiesel zu brauen.
Hab schon viel gemacht, aber an den grünen Kanister hinter Gitter (sieht aus als muss da Wasser rein...) komme ich nicht ran.
raidertom has attached the following image:
  • cms2.jpg

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:53pm

Hmm ich glaube diesen Kanister bekommst du wenn du hier fertig bist (und stimmt wenn das Becken geflutet ist :) )
Hast du schon etwas hinten wo der zweite Kanister hinter dem Gitter ist eingefüllt?

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:59pm

Ja, so nen Chemie Mix ist da jetzt drin.
Das Rad im Gittergang hab ich jetzt gesehen, da komme ich aber nicht hin...

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 7:04pm

Hast du den kleinen und großen Kanister? Dann kommt noch etwas Öl zu der Mixtur rein :)