You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Laras Levelbase Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:11pm

Egal, wie es weitergeht, bisher muss man unseren 3 LB (natürlich auch Speaker, Tester usw.) Respekt zollen [TH] [TH] , die geniale Balance, Fun, Gameplay, Atmosphäre und Schauplätze, einfach nur Klasse, okay, einige kleine Ungereimtheiten sind schon da, habe ne Cola abgestaubt und komme nicht an den Schlüssel… [hehe]
perry48 has attached the following image:
  • Bild10.jpg

Esra

Intermediate

• "Esra" is female

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:46pm

Ich habe hier einiges erledigt, habe Hand und Kanister, aber mir fehlt ein pipe. Ich war noch nicht in dem Raum von Beitrag 15. Wo ist das?

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:50pm

Das größere Gebäude neben diesem Bio-Diesel Hersteller. Da ist ein Rolltor zum Aufmachen...

Esra

Intermediate

• "Esra" is female

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:51pm

Ups, das Koffer-Secret wurde bei mir doppelt gezählt, als ich später nochmal in den Raum reinging. [hmm]
Danke eddy :)

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:12pm

Manno, der Hund will das Futter nicht und ich weiß nicht wie die Einsetzstelle, der Hand auf geht.. [hmm]
  • Bild11.jpg

Esra

Intermediate

• "Esra" is female

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:18pm

Perry, du musst erst das Flugzeug tanken.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:19pm

Von Perry würde ich auch nichts nehmen. Plastik-Frolic aus China oder so... [hehe]

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:28pm

Okay, das mache ich dann mal. ;) Bloß weg aus Germany, dann schon lieber in die Heimat von Dr. Who, da kann ich wenigstens die Zeit bereisen… :)
  • Bild12.jpg

lefrik

Professional

• "lefrik" is female

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:06am

Das war einfach Klasse! So richtig was zum knobeln und überlegen. Jetzt geht es nach London.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:47am

How does Lara get out of the room with the sign "Door Code 8661"?. She picks up the key. The button on the wall goes green but does nothing and cannot be pressed again. All doors and gates are closed including the way she started at the stompers. There are no pushable walls or doors, and no crawlspaces except the secret.

I assume this is a fatal bug in the game since it is impossible to continue.

Possible signs that it is a bug:

1. The secret chime does not ring when picking up this secret, but the counter does work adding it to the total.

2. There is no music, only the sound effects of gun shots or footsteps (the problem is not my PC sound which plays fine outside the game program) (the game options shows full music).

3. There was no sound during the video of the woman who was in the office earlier in the terminal area before using the CEO office key.

4. In the CEO office, Lara moves her head looking at the phone on the corner of the table (the one used by the woman in the video). Lara presses the phone, but nothing happens anywhere.

5. It was extremely difficult to kill the guards there because they continually wanted to use grenades (?) to blow her up no matter what weapon or action Lara took. On one try, all the guards were killed, but then when Lara went to push the wall button after getting the key, she was always blown up by an invisible grenade/bomb/land mine (?) no matter whether she walked, ran or jumped to the button.

Is there a workaround to continue this game?

Remember, I had glycerin but did not use the empty fuel canister and pipe before being trapped in the terminal. I suspect that the game may be accidentally linear with respect to that (source code bug).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TombOwl" (May 25th 2018, 1:11am)

vimmers

Professional

• "vimmers" is male

Friday, May 25th 2018, 2:18am

i crawled in to the 8661 office so there only was 1 enemy
that you survived the grenades probably caused the bug

Friday, May 25th 2018, 4:09am

Ok, crawling does work---but it is still a BUG that should have been caught during beta testing. There is absolutely no clue or rationale basis for having to crawl given the way the rest of this level is played. There were absolutely no clues anywhere in any level---written or spoken---that Lara has to be undercover entering that room!

This should be fixed in an update to prevent future players from having the same problem.

Furthermore, that doesn't clear up the other problems with sound, etc. that I mentioned in the terminal/tower.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 9:03am

TombOwl
I had no problems with the sound throughout the whole game.
If you go straight in the code room one soldier will call "atention" or something like that. At that point the other soldiers will appear and kill lara.
This was the hint for me to crawl.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "nad" (May 25th 2018, 10:55am)

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:10am

I spent the last 2 hours testing my savegames because I had reached the London level and still no sound.

I reinstalled the game from the download zip and the sound is back. Apparently the dll files or tomb4 file was corrupted during the gameplay crashes. I did NOT replay anything or make new saves.

The sound was restored and plays on all the save games. I can now hear the sound of the woman on the phone in the CEO office. When Lara touches the phone, she hears the operator from Sanmonto and Chloe comes on talking. None of this was in the game the first time I played and made the savegames. The savegames were not affected by the corrupted dlls.

At the Door Code room, you can now hear the room workers screaming as they are killed when Lara is on the otherside of the block she has to crawl over. If Lara walks to that room a guard will shout something in a language I don't understand and the other guards come in.

I wonder what I missed at the dog or in the tower itself, because of lot of that made no sense when getting the hand, etc.

Without the sound elements, it is not possible to determine how to proceed in this game. There should have been readable clues too as some of the better games do provide.

I am not sure what corrupted the dlls because I know I had sound in the glycerin lab when I first played.

-------------

However, the canister continues to be called "LOAD" in the terminal. It is called "fuel canister" in the tower.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:14am

War der Feuerlöscher vielleicht aus Versehen nicht rechtzeitig aufgefüllt wörden?. Also, ich habe das teil nirgends einsetzen können und bin mit viel Glück durch die Feuerhölle wieder runter… :schwitz:

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:15am

Doch, damit konnte man das Feuer aber löschen...

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:16am

Dann habe ich wohl immer in die falsche Richtung gesprüht.... [hehe]

vimmers

Professional

• "vimmers" is male

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:21am

i stand between elevator and the dead guy and sprayed on him

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:52am

Where is the laptop in post 8? And how to get there since I never found that place.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:58am

Where is the laptop in post 8? And how to get there since I never found that place.

You need a key for that room. Look for a building with a ladder next to a door that needs a key.