You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Laras Levelbase Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Neilzip

Beginner

• "Neilzip" is male
  • "Neilzip" started this thread

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 11:15pm

Not really a doppleganger

hey.

how we doing all? I was looking at TRA and TRU on YOUTUBE and a thought ocurred to me. doppleganger means
"twin", right? well, that would imply that Lara's "twin" would be indentical to her in every detail. Instead, the
"dopplehoe's" eyes are a golden yellow and her hair is a red wine color. were she a true doppleganger, she and
Lara would be identical down to the last detail. right? just a thought.

p.s. on another note, I am not sure I put it in the right place, but I wrote a story FED UP and a little feedback
would be appreciated. language may be a little rough, but that can be adjusted. just a word or two saying you
liked it or not. cool? Danke schon. :thumbup: :thumbsup: :winke:
Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
BASEMENT JAXX

Friday, February 27th 2009, 12:14am

Hi Neilzip :winke:

Doppelganger (or as we write Doppelgänger) is not really a Twin. It's more a look-alike. A twin is you brother/sister, a look-alike looks nearly like you, but has nothing to do with you or your family :)

And to your Fed Up-Story: I couldn't read/write so good english, that I totally understand, what you have written. So I couldn't say anything to that
Widerstand ist zwecklos

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Scottie" (Feb 27th 2009, 12:22am)