You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

Sunday, March 7th 2021, 9:32pm

Author: TombOwl

Sanguis Virginis (Demo) – Level 3345

That should work. Please post a savegame so I can see which version you are playing, etc. Thanks. EDIT: Forget the savegame. I forgot that you have to pull the chain TWICE. Then it should work.

Sunday, March 7th 2021, 1:33am

One platform is raised by a switch in a room somewhere in the green corridors behind the wall crawlspace with a shootable grate. The other platform is raised by pulling a chain near the railing overlooking a large dark room near the right staircase with a closed door.

Monday, March 1st 2021, 4:23pm

Francoise, There is no 24 February download file of this game on trle.net. As I said before, please download the level again from trle.net. The main page will say 24 February for release because Michael Prager NEVER changes the date of original release on the webpage. If you click on the name of the level you will see that Michael Prager says that the level was updated on 25 February. Just download it again and you can continue to play. On another trle.net forum page Michael Prager said earlier ...

Monday, March 1st 2021, 12:51pm

The fixed version has a TW2. TR4 file in the DATA folder with a date of 24 February. This version was made by Pedro on 24 February and was uploaded on 26 February by Michael Prager on trle.net who had received it from Pedro on 25 February. Just download the version from trle.net and use my savegame to play the rest of the game (or start over if you want to make your own). My savegame has all secrets and pickups but I take my time to explore everywhere so the time spent is long.

Monday, March 1st 2021, 11:16am

Francoise, As I said before, I am not good at banana jumps, and I cannot do it. I'm sorry. This is one of the harder banana jumps in any customlevel. That is why Pedro got rid of it in the new version. You have a choice. 1. Stay with the old version of the game and try to do it yourself or ask Eddy or someone else on the LevelBase who is good at banana jumps to do it for you. or 2. Download the new version from trle.net and use my savegame below. DO NOT USE THIS SAVEGAME UNLESS YOU DOWNLOAD THE ...

Monday, March 1st 2021, 10:36am

Francoise, You are doing nothing wrong. Lara 1 is the new version of the game which was fixed by Pedro. Lara 2 is the old version which you are playing and you must do a banana jump to get to the right. I'm not good at banana jumps, but I'll try your save. In the next area after the dynamite, you will encounter game bugs, but you will not be stopped by them. You will be confused by a chain that seems to do nothing for example. That is a bug which you can ignore because you should be able to move...

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 7:42pm

Go back up the ladder on the wall where you came into this room in the upper left corner of your picture. Then go to the left by a banana jump in the old version you have to get to a platform to shimmy further to a switch that will lower a trapdoor allowing you to go up and down the big ladder there. You will need to use the dynamity (made by combining 2 objects) after that at the appropriate place on an upper ledge.

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 12:48pm

Francoise, Here you go. Lara is back at the cistern ready to climb up to the new trapdoor and go to the next area.

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 11:26am

The editor on these replies is currently not working right because it deletes stuff on submission!!!!!! --------------- Francoise, forget about the dates of download. In any case, the version you had was the OLD buggy version because I downloaded that and then your savegame worked. The file dates of the 2 versions are: The "TW2.TR4" file (DATA folder) in the OLD buggy version is 28,758 kb with a date of 2/21/2021 8:33 pm. The "TW2.TR4" file (DATA folder) in the NEW fixed version is 28,700 kb wit...

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 10:20pm

Francoise, out of curiosity I was able to download the old version you have been using from another website. Your savegame is hopelessly buggy. I don't know why. It is not possible to use the 2 switches by any combination to return. Thus, a dead end. This is because the switches have a bug in the old version that was reported to Pedro who did fix the game in the February 25 new version. I'm sorry that you had a buggy game download last week. If you want to continue you must re-download the game ...

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 8:26pm

Francoise, I cannot use your savegame because you must still be playing the bug version from days ago and the savegames are not compatible. Please download the game again from trle.net (it was fixed by Pedro 2 days ago). I have attached my savegame from after putting the poison water back where Lara is still at the 2 switches (they were already used). You simply need to swim back to the big cistern and go up to the trapdoor. My savegame has all 3 secrets/pickups to this point, so you will not ha...

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 6:25pm

Francoise, the poison pool is not that hard. You need to swim to the poison pool and immediately get out. Climb up to all switches. At the double switch wall, pull both down to drain the poison water. Now go down to the empty pool and run back through the tunnels to the empty big cistern. Go in the open door at the bottom to use the switch (that door should have been opened before). Now run back to the empty poison pool. Climb back up to the double switch. Pull the right up. Pull the left up (to...

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 11:44am

There is an updated download version of this demo made available on February 25 on trle.net. Pedro worked out the bugs, and the game plays to completion including being able to get the difficult secrets. There are some "collision-type" problems with grabbing or cllmbing up, but doing so from a different angle (or a different way) solves that. The poison water is only in the poison room and that is a puzzle. The connecting tunnels are supposed to be just water or else Lara couldn't get there. The...

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 8:05pm

TRR - Return to Capella – Level 3344

AKKA, with the dozens of times I looked carefully at the place you mentioned for the small gap in the water for the second secret, I never saw it. I'll try again to see if I can see it. The area shows up badly on my monitor with the yucky foggy water there. Regarding the switch sound (and Lara's hand movements) on the second use of the reach-in hole at the pyramidal key, I am now convinced strongly that that is a game bug. The way to the secret in the hillside hole should be closed by a block in...

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 2:47pm

TRR - Return to Capella – Level 3344

AKKA, where was the third secret in this level please? I have the UW one in the sun temple and the one around the corner from the pyramidal key (those are the 2 easiest ones in the entire game). Did you also figure out what opened with the second use of the reach-in hole? I couldn't find anything. And how did you get to an epilogue? Thanks.

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 2:22pm

TRR - Buried Secrets – Level 3344

I can't tell from your picture which door this is. If you have no keys at all, then the key bundle is at the bottom UW area after opening the trapdoors to go down (which should have been the first things done). If that is not the key you want, then the secret key is obtained after the earthquake (if you find it) which is after the death guide leads you through rooms. Do the stuff in the crawlspace on the hillside at the top of the hill first before the large drop-down area if you do not have the...

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 2:13pm

TRR - Flooded Remnants - Level 3344

Michael Mann, I'm sorry but I forgot where the Capella Key was found. I made a mistake. You get the key AFTER you cross the spike floor in the original start area of the level just before the level ends. Thus, after you finish with the sub you go back to the original start area unless you just want to find missing secrets.

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 12:27pm

2 doors on the sub never open--nothing to do there. If you have the 2 emblems, crossbow, old map and capella key, then you are done. Go back to the start area of the level where the spike floor was to continue.

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:58pm

Good. That was the second one on my hint list. You will need to explore the earlier UW caverns for the first secret. You have not yet encountered the third one.

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:38pm

There are 3 secrets in this level, and I found all three (I have 17 of the 18 in the game so far). The first secret is found by exploration of the main UW caverns. The second is obtained by using switches/levers in the buildings. The third is tricky and that is all I will say about that at this time since it took me three days to find it. But I will say that if you look carefully at everything you should be able to guess where the third secret is and how and when to get it. None of the three sec...