You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 10:32am

Author: RobertoWeb

Lara against the Borg - Level

Quoted from "Ulla" Danke Perry, da hab ich auch gesucht, also nochmal hin, Grüsse Ulla Hi Ulla I checked the combination puzzle again. And it works both by inserting the 4 numbers first to the left and then to the right of the image. Both first on the right and then on the left. Enter the 4 numbers that you see above the keyboard and then press ENTER, do the same thing on the other keyboard. Thanks for playing. The next level will be very exciting.

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 10:22am

Lara against the Borg - Level

Hello all THE FUSE in Engine Room Spoiler To get the spindle in the engine room, you first need to solve the secret puzzle. Only after having operated a lever ( At half height ) will you be able to take the secret that the spindle is.

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 2:11pm

The Replicants Planet - Level 3153

graz Akka Also you, are inside of the secret seekers club . To fully appreciate this level, try replaying it a couple of times. Every time it will seem different, especially when you want to kill all the aliens, coming to the end with the max of revolver bullets. There is also another way, after shooting the glasses, to avoid the ball in the head, to take the disk. Spoiler We can make a running jump that cuts the base where the ball falls.

Monday, June 10th 2019, 4:08pm

Quoted from "nad post_id=340142 time=1560164914 user_id=2598" Ha!! :huahua: Found one more In the corridor with the lasers there is a second corridor. Spoiler there you can move some blocks Compliments you have been hired as a official beta tester for the next episode of the stargate saga Lara Croft. That secret was part of a previous project. We can consider it as a GOLD SECRET. Quoted In the room where you have to shoot the rolling balls I got three. One "zpm" and two on the middle pillar. Th...

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 11:55am

Quoted from "nad" Quoted from "perry48" Wasserraum habe ich auch nichts.. Nad, Sprungraum… Spoiler Den Block, wo die Disk draufliegt, den kann man in die Wand schieben Da zählt das Secret schon wenn man auf der Säule landet, ohne den Block zu schieben Spoiler That secret has been made easier. In the first tests it was internal.

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 8:55am

Gabi ... Spoiler n the room where we can freeze water, no have a secret, but a only zpm and some item

Saturday, June 8th 2019, 4:08pm

Quoted from "perry48" Hello Franky, first welcome here in the German Forum. Thanks for the nice Stargate adventures. I'm not that mystery seeker , but I liked it again. I'm Franky betatester and co writer level Find all secrets aren't difficult , only max attention in some rooms.

Saturday, June 8th 2019, 3:48pm

Gratz Perry , now you are able to find all the secrets ( 12 ) . Not easy but funny .