You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 152.

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 5:49pm

Author: LeelooBastet

The Bloody Sun – Level 2862

I guess cause the textures were defaut 16 bit :/ So I changed both resolution + textures below to 32

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 5:43pm

Quoted from "eddy" Look here how to test DirectX: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo…diagnostic-tool I did 2 min ago, thank you however

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 5:35pm

Thank you for the answer Quoted from "Markus" Klicken Sie hier, um das DirectX-Diagnoseprogramm zu öffnen. Click here you say , but I see no link... So I tried 1024x768 , 32 bit to both output resolution and textures, and it works. (with 1600x900 it also works) (However my computer is under Win7, screen 1900x1200)

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 2:43am

Hi After unzipping the game, it doesn't launch, and i get the message "failed to setup directX", and after that my whole desk is messed up (I have to say i don't have the TRLE installed, i just formated my computer 2 hours ago. Must the editor be intalled in order to play that level ? )

Friday, December 15th 2006, 11:47pm

Christmas for everybody - Level 1693

hi I have 4 gifts, and im in the area with the boxes... I dont know how to open the door in the bottom... EDIT : missed a pushable box ^_^

Thursday, December 14th 2006, 11:19pm

Tomb Raider I - revised - Die Zisterne - Level 1665

Lol, i passed over it over and over, didnt see it Thank you Gandalf

Thursday, December 14th 2006, 10:57pm

Tomb Raider I - revised - Die Zisterne - Level 1665

Hi ^_^ Im turning in circles, i cant find the second rusty key... I really cant remember where it is... Found the first one here Spoiler on the higher part of the big area (I found the 2 silver keys)

Wednesday, December 13th 2006, 4:43pm

Nikolaus von Myra - Level 1692

Viele danke Ich müsse all do again ? Ouaaaaaaah

Wednesday, December 13th 2006, 3:54pm

Huh ? I found that coffeshop key in the beginning, in front of the coffeshop door. And vezier key under one of those pushable, at the beginning too... Then i dont understand... and i still miss one trident, and there are 2 woodendoors still closed, in the palace What must i do ? plz

Wednesday, December 13th 2006, 3:45pm

Hi Im lost I found the coffeshop key and i still have Vezier room key. I dont find the coffeeshop nor Vezier room :/ And btw, in the place with the fountain (where there is a timed sw), there is a brown tile on the ground... error or raising block or else ?

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 3:52pm

Ein Wintermärchen Teil 3+4 - Level 1687

Thanks I didnt even notice Lara could Spoiler climb the chains ... I just finished that beautiful mini adventure... thanks so much for such pleaseure BTW, there is a strange invisible collision in the two last rooms where u put the last crowns, near the red curtains...

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 2:58pm

No, i went to the church Spoiler found a secret there , and went to the little room in the back where i found only ammo :/

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 2:48pm

the library U mean here, on a shelf, or a library (place) Caause i didnt find any library...

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 2:16pm

hallo im here : [IMG]http://forum.laraslevelbase.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=17084&thumbnail=1[/IMG] how do i take the LP please ?

Monday, December 11th 2006, 9:59pm

Hi Im in the room with the torches into the grids... I found 4 levers to activate, but only two pushables came to the floor. How do i get the last one + the torches... (i dont have the revolver + laser) http://forum.laraslevelbase.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=17252 I went to the next lev too but couldnt find anything to do EDIT Ok, found jumpis

Monday, December 11th 2006, 9:56pm

Ein Wintermärchen Teil 1+2 - Level 1686

Hi Dark Soul The book, you can use there : Spoiler on the shelf with 2 books, in one sleeping room Bye

Monday, December 11th 2006, 8:23pm

Finished Tooooo beautiful levels Do i have to use my savegame to follow lev 3 and 4 ? Also, i played without FX on, did i need it ?

Monday, December 11th 2006, 7:59pm

Hi I'm part 2, in the blue cathedral, just the entrance. I dont know how to get to the 2nd floor, i can see a plateform on a pillar but cant raise it up :/ Plz hilfe Never mind Spoiler found a jumpi lol

Monday, December 11th 2006, 2:07pm

The stolen present - Level 1690

Yes, i had But i was out of ammo anyway... Never mind, took a previous savegame. The author should have used the ocb to garantee the reapparition of ammos when the player is out of them Finished, 2 secrets in hand thanks for sharing that game ^_^