You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 580.

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 5:20am

Author: vimmers

Fading Light 2 - Hall of Secrets - Level

Quoted from "lefrik" Unterlevel ist gut. Der Hammer. Aber ich bin durch. Wieviel Secrets konnte man hier eigentlich finden. Blicke da nicht ganz durch. Habe jetzt nach Level 1 und Secret Hall 8 und bin jetzt wieder in Level 2. Level 1 - San Pablo - 3 secrets level 2 - Bourbon Street Blues - 2 now and 2 when you return. Level 3 - Hall of Secrets - 3 secrets Level 4 - Shadow of Opulence - 2 secrets Level 4-2 - Shadow of Opulence - Vampire Drain - 1 secret Level 5 - The Abyss - 3 secrets Level 6 -...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 6:02pm

Recovering the Starship – Level 3167

Quoted from "nad" Quoted from "nad" Fehlt da noch etwas? JA! Spoiler Auf der ersten Etage (nicht ganz unten) ist eine Bodenplatte die anders aussieht. dammit i was looking everywhere after that tile on the floor below and then it's on same floor but i seems to missing something on the floor above a key or similar

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 1:12pm

thanks got it i was only looking on the pedestals to others there missing it Spoiler it are where the flash in the middle are

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:57pm

where is the second energy cell i got the 1 on the roof where we shall use them

Monday, September 9th 2019, 6:10pm

thanks i tried but nothing happened but it worked now

Monday, September 9th 2019, 5:54pm

ho Quoted from "perry48" Habe noch ne Alien Wumme abgestaubt... Nr. 4 how did you get inside i can't find a lever

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 3:45pm

Kartvelishvili – Depths – Level 3160

you need aqualung for 1 secret you get that in hamlet

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 12:23pm

Quoted from "nad" Für die Tür musste ich ein älteres Save nehmen, wo die beiden Statuen noch unten waren Die Antwort gab es auf trle.net. Bis auf das Ruckeln wegen den Quetschies ein sehr gelungenes Level.

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 12:07pm

Kartvelishvili – Tears of Rioni - Level 3160

have you used the underwater roof lever under the roof where you start the room it raise a block on right side near a door

Sunday, July 21st 2019, 7:23pm

i am not sure what you mean i have finished the level once but started again cos i missed 2 secrets and had to start from hamlet by the sea cos i missed the aqualung to use in a water maze

Sunday, July 21st 2019, 6:45pm

Quoted from "perry48" Tip… Spoiler Quetschies, erst die rechte Seite, dann linke Seite, sonst dürft Ihr den Spaß noch mal machen why ??

Sunday, July 21st 2019, 11:04am

Kartvelishvili – Hamlet by the Sea - Level 3160

banissimo look up in your picture lever opened a door up there

Sunday, July 21st 2019, 3:31am

Kartvelishvili – Tears of Rioni - Level 3160

pick up the key in the middle of the room then run to the left side of the roots there are on the right wall when you come down

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 7:43pm

you first see it when you got and use the key from the timed run

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 7:06pm

akka i suppose that you read on trle.net about mud area but it's another level (corrupted valley) your missing secret are when you shoot the bell

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 11:50am

Kartvelishvili – Corrupted Valley - Level 3160

ok there seems that there are something wrong with your level i can't neither grab the jumpswitch ok i did it in the moment i wrote here

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 11:37am

Kartvelishvili – Corrupted Valley - Level 3160

ahh ok if the jumpswitch are at a long slide go into the niche and you can get a little higher or else show a pic of it