You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 8:51am

Author: Chilie

A Very Bad Grund - Level 3166

I better upload the Save. No, it doesn't happen, I tried and tried. She hangs first, then pulls up and falls.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:44pm

Quoted from "Sponge" Quoted from "Chilie" Hello everyone! How do you move sidewarts on the fallen pipe? I press CTRL and an arrow, but Lara always climbs onto the pipe and falls down.... Thank you The pipe is a bit slippery. Give Lara a moment to grab and steady herself, then move her to the left as usual. Quoted from "Sponge" Quoted from "Chilie" Hello everyone! How do you move sidewarts on the fallen pipe? I press CTRL and an arrow, but Lara always climbs onto the pipe and falls down.... Than...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 3:57pm

Hello everyone! How do you move sidewarts on the fallen pipe? I press CTRL and an arrow, but Lara always climbs onto the pipe and falls down.... Thank you

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 11:13am

Don't Kill The Monkeys – Level 3157

Good day I'm having a problem here. Apparently, Lara must jump backwards, I even looked it up on Youtube, but somehow she just won't do it... Is it a bug? Can anybody make this jump for me?

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 5:09pm

MotLP - Mystery of the Lost Pyramid - Level 3150

The switch, yes, but no hanging ball. And I cannot get the crossbow... EDIT: Oh, yes, turns out I CAN get the crossbow But I don't see any hanging ball

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 1:31pm

Well, I basically don't know what else to do. The plant room boulder is down, other two are locked up. That's it, nowhere else to go.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 12:45pm

Quoted from "perry48" Tja, nach den 2 Ritter, über den Abgrund, den Hebel betätigt und nun ist dieser Raum auf, da soll wohl eine Plattform hochfahren, aber ich finde UW nur wieder dies Zeichen, aber da kann ich im Abgrundraum auch nicht viel mit anfangen ??? Brille geputzt, hatte noch welche aus den Letzen Level von LionGirl_90 über , Kugel geschossen( Armbrust Fernrohr), nur die bewegt sich nicht, habe auch oben eine Kugel ausgelöst, wo mir der Raum mit den Schalter hinter Gitter angezeigt wu...

Monday, June 25th 2018, 9:53pm

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Sanmonto UK LTD 52 Lime St - Level 3050

Quoted from "leeloo" When I remember right, Lara can grab this hanging cable and swing to the grate to break it. Well, until you said that, she wouldn't do it. But now that you said that, she did..... Thank you

Monday, June 25th 2018, 9:20pm

Thank you!!!! I'm stuck here now. No interaction whatsoever, is it a bug? Ok, that one was tricky, What am I supposed to do here? The grit doesn't brake, so...

Monday, June 25th 2018, 12:17pm

Quoted from "Chilie" Quoted from "banissimo" Go out of this area and on the main road turn left... Quoted from "banissimo" Go out of this area and on the main road turn left... Will try that! Thank you! Ok, I'm a bit ahead and got a USB. Where can I use it? Shall I leave the area the way I entered? Well, I actually cannot leave. I get back to the railway and cannot see any other way to go...

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 10:34pm

Quoted from "banissimo" Go out of this area and on the main road turn left... Quoted from "banissimo" Go out of this area and on the main road turn left... Will try that! Thank you!

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 7:38pm

Quoted from "banissimo" @Chilie: I remember there was a switch under water - but I´m not really sure Gosh, let me see again..... Damn, there is a secret passage!!!!!! Thank you

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 7:34pm

Quoted from "banissimo" Where the old man is sitting, there is a water hole. Your dived in or not? I did! There is a closed gate at the end, and the old man is not interactive!

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 7:31pm

Quoted from "banissimo" You dived to the other side, or not? I don't get it.... I've one seen one side...... A small pool in the garden of something that looks like a church, and there is an old man there.

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 7:27pm

Quoted from "banissimo" I´m sure you´ll find a possibilty to fix your problem Well, I tried, of course. But Lara doesn't interact with the gate nor with the old man sitting there.......

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 7:24pm

Quoted from "banissimo" You have to find a water hole! Dive in Been there. There is a closed gate at the end.

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 5:44pm

Hello all! I'm stuck here. How do I get back to the other side? Is there any complicated jump here? I cannot reach anywhere. I'm a bit ahead, in the town. But I'm stuck again. I've only found some matches so far, the rest is all closed. What shall I do? Thank you.