You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 569.

Today, 6:45pm

Author: vimmers

Kartvelishvili – Depths – Level

Quoted from "perry48" Tip… Spoiler Quetschies, erst die rechte Seite, dann linke Seite, sonst dürft Ihr den Spaß noch mal machen why ??

Today, 3:31am

Kartvelishvili – Tears of Rioni - Level

pick up the key in the middle of the room then run to the left side of the roots there are on the right wall when you come down

Yesterday, 7:43pm

Kartvelishvili – Hamlet by the Sea - Level

you first see it when you got and use the key from the timed run

Yesterday, 7:06pm

Kartvelishvili – Hamlet by the Sea - Level

akka i suppose that you read on trle.net about mud area but it's another level (corrupted valley) your missing secret are when you shoot the bell

Yesterday, 11:50am

Kartvelishvili – Corrupted Valley - Level

ok there seems that there are something wrong with your level i can't neither grab the jumpswitch ok i did it in the moment i wrote here

Yesterday, 11:37am

ahh ok if the jumpswitch are at a long slide go into the niche and you can get a little higher or else show a pic of it

Yesterday, 10:52am

use the crowbar/khamali on the hut near where you shall use the key from timed run it will raise the little platform hangin in some ropes

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 9:04pm

A Spooky Tomb – Level 3158

Quoted from "nad" So, jetzt ab zum nächsten Pushblockrätsel Dieser LB hat ein Pushblockfetisch indeed he has i have worked on it for 3 or 4 hours and still not finish

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 8:43pm

eddy read the spoiler i did in post 5

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 6:36pm

did you get the piece that are down there ?

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 12:38pm

tadaaaaaa Spoiler don't pull/push the blocks out in the room

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 4:58am

nad did you get that big medic at start

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 4:14am

The Coast of France - The Coast - Level 3152

Quoted from "nad" Quoted from "eddy" Wo ist denn der 2. Anker. Einen hab ich vom brennenden Sockel in der oberen Etage. Mir fehlt nämlich der Nerv bei dem Geruckel hier alles nochmal abzulaufen... Den anderen gibt es auf dem brennenden Sockel in der unteren Etage. Spoiler An einer Ecksäule im Eingangsbereich ist ein Pushblock i don't understand this reply

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 9:16am

The Coast of France - Dunes - Level 3152

i have a cross and see where you are nad when you pick the cross but where to use it ?? i don't see a slot in that waste area have also being to the small lake with the pirate ship and to an area there are closed with some doors or whatever it is

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 11:33am

MotLP – Tears of Crocodiles - Level 3150

Quoted from "nad" Hi Vimmers. How many secrets did you get in the first level ? 6