You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 558.

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 9:04pm

Author: vimmers

A Spooky Tomb – Level 3158

Quoted from "nad" So, jetzt ab zum nächsten Pushblockrätsel Dieser LB hat ein Pushblockfetisch indeed he has i have worked on it for 3 or 4 hours and still not finish

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 8:43pm

eddy read the spoiler i did in post 5

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 6:36pm

did you get the piece that are down there ?

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 12:38pm

tadaaaaaa Spoiler don't pull/push the blocks out in the room

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 4:58am

nad did you get that big medic at start

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 4:14am

The Coast of France - The Coast - Level 3152

Quoted from "nad" Quoted from "eddy" Wo ist denn der 2. Anker. Einen hab ich vom brennenden Sockel in der oberen Etage. Mir fehlt nämlich der Nerv bei dem Geruckel hier alles nochmal abzulaufen... Den anderen gibt es auf dem brennenden Sockel in der unteren Etage. Spoiler An einer Ecksäule im Eingangsbereich ist ein Pushblock i don't understand this reply

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 9:16am

The Coast of France - Dunes - Level 3152

i have a cross and see where you are nad when you pick the cross but where to use it ?? i don't see a slot in that waste area have also being to the small lake with the pirate ship and to an area there are closed with some doors or whatever it is

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 11:33am

MotLP – Tears of Crocodiles - Level 3150

Quoted from "nad" Hi Vimmers. How many secrets did you get in the first level ? 6

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 8:35am

MotLP – Tears of Crocodiles - Level 3150

was this a secret cos it didn't register as nr 10

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 9:10am

TR Above the Horizon (Demo) Level 1 - Shelter - Level 3137

Quoted from "AKKA" Super Level! Danke an Max!!! index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=97785 where did you find the last secret ? i have Spoiler 1 from start squeeze through a small wall 2 lockpick where we find the city key 3 in the small pool near the severs 4 i think it was at the shop 5 ???

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 6:02pm

TR Anniversary II - Definitive Demo - St. Mark's Square - Level 3120

AKKA there are a crevice near the big water gate can you better explain francoise about the other window in the other alley

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 4:47pm

francoise you can grab the poles with a running jump and i still refer to post 45 there are 2 different alleys with windows to shoot

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 4:01pm

AKKA did you get the mask in post 19 there are also 1 you get through some pole swings cos it's not easy to say which 1 you miss since there are 10

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 2:22pm

ahh go to st marks square there are a store if you already have being there and got a key then go over to the big red tower and go up against the pier there are a door there open when you go past it there are also a key i can't remember which 1 you missing of those 2 places

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 10:11am

ulla where you shoot the windows from the canopy/small roof go through that small passage and you see another canopy/small roof where you can shoot another window

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 4:02am

ulla opposite site of the high jump switch you see a window you shall inside that building go to the opposite site of that building and you will see 2 swing poles in a small alley

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 5:05pm

perry i think post 6 was almost at the end of the starting pier at the second bridge