Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 10:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Circle Down«

A Summer Adventure – Level 3110

So, unsurprisingly for me, I'm stuck near the beginning. I've found two secrets, but I need a key. I've thrown a switch that causes a sound like a door opening, but no idea where that door is. Help, please? Edit: Of course, as soon as I post this I figure something out.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2018, 22:56

The Prophets Trail – Level 3108

Zitat von »Talos« Zitat von »Circle Down« Where does the Templar Key go? I also have an axe, but need at least one prayer wheel and another key. Zitat von »Circle Down« No, I had that. The same large room where the prayer wheel goes there's a door to the right that requires a key. (You also use the ladder/monkeyswing to get the tablet in there.) The Templar Key doesn't work there. The Templar Key It should be used in the room with many levers. You have to pull more How did I miss that? Argh! So...

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2018, 13:38

No, I had that. The same large room where the prayer wheel goes there's a door to the right that requires a key. (You also use the ladder/monkeyswing to get the tablet in there.) The Templar Key doesn't work there.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2018, 13:18

Where does the Templar Key go? I also have an axe, but need at least one prayer wheel and another key.

Samstag, 18. Februar 2012, 10:04

The Damsdrak Diamond - Level 2516

Ah, thank you so much!

Samstag, 18. Februar 2012, 08:50

The Damsdrak Diamond - Level 2516

I am sorry for using English, but I do not speak German. (I have been using Google Translate.) Can anyone tell me what to do in the beginning? I have used the jump switch, killed the crocodiles and the wild boars, but now I cannot find anything else to do. I attempted translation in Google here, but I do not know if it's any good: Es tut mir leid für die Verwendung von Englisch, aber ich spreche kein Deutsch. (Ich habe mit Google Translate.) Kann mir jemand sagen, was sie am Anfang zu tun? Ich h...