Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 546.

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 18:02

Forenbeitrag von: »vimmers«

TR Anniversary II - Definitive Demo - St. Mark's Square - Level 3120

AKKA there are a crevice near the big water gate can you better explain francoise about the other window in the other alley

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 16:47

francoise you can grab the poles with a running jump and i still refer to post 45 there are 2 different alleys with windows to shoot

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 16:01

AKKA did you get the mask in post 19 there are also 1 you get through some pole swings cos it's not easy to say which 1 you miss since there are 10

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 14:22

ahh go to st marks square there are a store if you already have being there and got a key then go over to the big red tower and go up against the pier there are a door there open when you go past it there are also a key i can't remember which 1 you missing of those 2 places

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 10:11

ulla where you shoot the windows from the canopy/small roof go through that small passage and you see another canopy/small roof where you can shoot another window

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 04:02

ulla opposite site of the high jump switch you see a window you shall inside that building go to the opposite site of that building and you will see 2 swing poles in a small alley

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 17:05

perry i think post 6 was almost at the end of the starting pier at the second bridge

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 11:24

i know it was a answer to you from post 16 use the tables to move a block at the end wall nevermind saw you posted before me

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 10:59

eddy where you get the second part of the xion the tables are movable

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 08:20

where is the lock for the house key i got the boat out at the first door missing a second part XIAN SIGN

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018, 12:07

Another Winter Forest – Level 3119

Zitat von »banissimo« In der Nähe des großen Holztores ist ein Timiehebel. Keinen Schimmer wohin dieser Timie gemacht werden soll Edit: Timie muss nun warten! Jetzt ist erstmal die Weihnachtsgans dran on top of same pillar it turns of the fire thank you all the contributors for the gifts,levels and recipes and merry christmas to you all

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018, 08:33

Another Winter Forest – Level 3119

it's 08:30 and it's way past morning morning are from 04:00 to 08:00

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 16:53

Croftmas Manor – Level 3112

here you go perry but you need to lean it there are many places you need it eddy bow are in room before pool

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 16:03

Zitat von »eddy« Hmmm. im Schwimmbad einen Bodenschalter betätigt, aber da steht immer noch eine Reihe Stacheln. Ich seh jetzt auch nichts mehr, was man tun könnte. EDIT: ARGHHH...schön doof !!! how did you open the second door i opened the first door with underwater lever and shoot a ball

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 15:32

here you go ulla

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 14:48

no perry it's probably in the pool area you get the key to there after that puzzle room you are in now and what does timie means i can't translate it

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 12:52

Zitat von »perry48« Spoiler An der einen Schale kannst Du von Geländer aus r anzünden Man, der will bestimmt wegen der Frau von Balkon springen... perry48 arrow up down up

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 12:03

Wenn du bei den Rittern bist, warst Du doch im Raum vorher bei den Klavier, dort kann man zwei Türen nach außen aufmachen, da kannnst du den Run dann machen, dann gehen die Klappen Runter, nützt aber scheinbar nicht so viel, den ich kommt nicht an den Jumpies… sorry i don't understand what you mean here

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 09:45

have you solved how to jump jump against the wall use only alt key+arrow up hurry hit arrow down so shen turn against the jumpswitch