Here you go. You only need to post the savegame, not the trepsave

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 12:47

Forenbeitrag von: »Dutchy«

Oasis Of The Primordials – Level 3070

ahhh, didn't see a third, thanks for the tip

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 11:26

Anybody here yet? Got the first Ankh, but how to get this one without instant death...

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 11:16

Zitat von »nad« Da ist so ein Wandhebel hinter einem Pushblock, der senkt die Spikes wo das Skelett ist. Kann man den Stein nehmen? That's the skeleton's hat, I don't think you can take that. The spikes are down to make a safety drop possible from a ledge above, for later when you get to the top of the room and get the ornament. But you don't really need that.

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 23:25

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Svalbard, Norway - Level 3050

It takes me a long time before I finally get in, the door isn't even closing yet, so Lara should be able to jump to the opening with Ctrl and get in, but she always hits the wall above the opening...no need for a save, I made it after a while.. But I do think it is strange I seem to be the only one having problems there...

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 12:18

Going through the revised version, also for the Savegames in the walkthrough I am again having trouble to get into this door, I can do two running jumps but she won't go into the opening when I use Ctrl...???

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 22:17

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Highway Construction Site - Level 3050

Tried that... Went back to a save and waited till the bat was up there, this time it worked..

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 13:33

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Kassel Airport (Terminal) - Level 3050

Why doesn't the crate brake in the revised version?

Freitag, 1. Juni 2018, 20:15

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Kassel Airport (Terminal) - Level 3050

Vielleicht nog Glycerin aufnemen...maybe you have to take the vial of glycerin, it is on the floor under the chemical plant drip...

Freitag, 1. Juni 2018, 19:18

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - S-O-S - Level 3050

An unforgettable Adventure, took me more than 15 Hours... Ehhrrmm... I thought Lara destroyed them all...

Freitag, 1. Juni 2018, 15:13

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Global Seed Vault - Level 3050

That cocoon is open, the mutants came in... What now? I read I have to use the explosives in the small room, probably the one in the back of the screenshot? It is closed...

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 17:00

Thanks, didn't even have the bean yet, I was just blind. Found it now and on my way again...

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 16:45

So, what do I do after shooting the Russian lady in the Lab, that must be the place where I have to plant the Bean? I went into the place with the mutants but only found Shotgun ammo there??

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 11:18

Anyone with a save for me after the Battle to save Jack? Looks like I am not going to make that... AND I just did, forum effect to the rescue again

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 10:04

Shot the head off the guy (didn't have to I saw now), turned off the gas, but I cannot jump into that Timed door there? Looks like something is blocking the entrance... Even with Ctrl she won't go in.. EDIT: Finally got in, that was a hard one (at least for me )

Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018, 14:54

Revolver is in a "Road closed" tunnel with crates in front, up right is a sniper you can kill and the other side (up left) leads to the revolver I shot the sniper, because he is lying flat in that passage, but when I get near I got killed anyway First time I was here there wasn't a problem...

Montag, 28. Mai 2018, 20:32

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Sanmonto UK LTD 52 Lime St - Level 3050

My mistake... I thought the tank would look different after filling, so I thought it was still empty.. Onwards, thanks

Montag, 28. Mai 2018, 19:36

Eiszeit 3 - 24 - Sanmonto UK LTD 52 Lime St - Level 3050

Bit puzzled by this puzzle I understand I should fill that Empty Tank to place on the green pipe in the lab, I already placed the full tank. I have a mixture of acids.. I can place the yellow tank here but I cannot use that acid mixture anywhere to fill the tank and when I take the tank out again it is still empty and Lara will not place it again after that...