Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2018, 22:23

Forenbeitrag von: »AdrielRaider«

Oasis Of The Primordials – Level 3070

Hast du schon Kompatibilitätsmodus mit anderen Windows versionen versucht?

Samstag, 5. März 2011, 13:38

PS3 Heavy Rain

It is a great game. There's almost a year that I ended it up and got all the trophies. Fantastic story (stories xD) and characters.

Samstag, 5. März 2011, 13:30

The legend of King Arthur - Part 2

Loved this medieval interior architeture. It makes me remember sanctuary of souls by piega somehow...

Samstag, 19. Februar 2011, 00:37

The legend of King Arthur - Part 1: The time Portal

Played your level. I saw the beta screens and I am really impressed how it's now. The game is really amazing can't wait to see what happens next. I loved the gameplay and story. Keep on the good work :thumbsup:

Samstag, 1. Januar 2011, 02:28

Screenshot Showcase - Zeigt,was ihr draufhabt!

Fog bulbs. I prefer to use fog bulbs in my levels, i rarely do something with distance fogs but sometimes it's useful.

Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010, 21:47

Screenshot Showcase - Zeigt,was ihr draufhabt!

A level that i've been working on recently =) Some parts isn't finished yet, there will be a jungle further the island that you will be able to see from here.

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, 21:00

No X-Mas without a tree - Level 2379

Thanks. I ended the level. I was very good! I'll replay to find all the secrets. I have found only 2 of them.

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, 20:18

Yes but I can't find it anywere. Is it on the roofs or in a locked place? I didn't see it looking on the streets. I'll Still looking for it.

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, 20:04

Hey Guys! I am stuck again in the level. I got to solve the catedral puzzle and I have now the waterskin but I don't know where to fill it. I think that I have to melt that ice near the rue de compas and I have to use something to get on fire in the candle in the catedral. There still two doors cloded in my level. A closed door on the rooftoops near rue de pepé and a closed werehouse in rue de commerçante. What should I do?

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010, 22:20

Ok thanks. I'll look for it. But the stores looks like to be closed but i'll try to enter in this places.

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010, 21:54

I am exploring the city. I got to the rooftops. Everywhere i go there's locked doors and places to use items that I don't have. I really wish to discover something that i can take to begin doing something. Any tip? I already opened a garage but I didn't see any point of doing this.

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010, 20:19

The Jerusalem Project - Wessleys Last Will - Level 2378

Thanks. Ended the level! Very cool ending. :love:

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010, 17:35

Looks like there's a door closed in Wessely's apartament. I already open the tomb that I think that leads to the end of the game. Any tip where to find this key of the mysterioues room in the apartament?

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010, 16:02

Ok. Thanks. I thought about a window that I saw before on the streets too. Sorry for not using deutsch here. If there's a specific english thread just let me know.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010, 15:56

Zitat von »eddy« Spoiler Isn't this thread to help with the game? oO'' I'll keep exploring. :^^:

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010, 15:21

Iam playing a little but i can't find use for the revolver... does anybody know were to use it?

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010, 01:47

Took a revolver. Wonder what'll do with this. I'll play more tomorrow to see.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010, 00:54

The level looks really nice :love: I exploring the places but i just find closed doors. Is there anything that I should find first?

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010, 01:03

Christmas Mission - Level 2376

Hello Guys, some of you are thinking the secrets are useless. The five rose secrets in the level can be used to open the secret room in the mansion. In there you'll find the real secret of the level. It's about an extra level that'll do. It'll be short and I'll try to change the bad things I'm doing in the gameplay of the levels. That's a chance for me trying to change my style for better.Thanks for playing guys!

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010, 18:21

Christmas Mission - Level 2376

Hey guys! I discovered a bug in the level that makes the camera frezzes after lara do "something" in the werehouse. This will be the game very bad to play. Sorry for the confusion, i already posting a update just wait for that. The update will only affects the tut1 level (the city level) all of you save the games in the library or in the mansion to be able to continue in the update versions from where you stopped. Thanks for understanding.