Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 129.

Montag, 12. März 2018, 04:22

Forenbeitrag von: »DJ Full«

Screenshot Showcase - Zeigt,was ihr draufhabt!

Wasn't really few weeks... it just takes so because my brain tries to escape this project at all cost...

Samstag, 10. März 2018, 11:37

Screenshot Showcase - Zeigt,was ihr draufhabt!

I remade my advent level. Looks the same but has a lot of gameplay improvements. If you want to give it a beta run, feel free to contact me. Thank you

Montag, 25. Dezember 2017, 14:42

Schöne Weihnachten

Freitag, 22. September 2017, 16:32

Cakeworld - Level 3012

Zitat von »perry48« Sieht dann so aus, Lara im Einmachglas für die Ewigkeit…. ^ When does this happen? I don't really understand all the problems described..

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 11:34

Cakeworld - Level 3012

Copper Bones = Wires. Combo 1. Du musst ein Combo 2 finden

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 10:22

Cakeworld - Level 3012

Yes, this is not meant to survive. Sorry, I didn't notice you reported it before, so it's still unfixed. This place was scripted to kill Lara despite of any conditions so until now I had no idea it might fail. Working on it... EDIT: Applied identical immortality remover as in case of premature fall into cake river. http://www.mediafire.com/file/9lldcadavr…F-Cakeworld.zip

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 07:20

Cakeworld - Level 3012

ja

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 06:27

Cakeworld - Level 3012

OK guys, sorry for that. We had no idea this happens (and nvm what it was)... Here's a fixed version: Cakeworld v. 1.0000002 You can completely ignore it and continue with 1.0000001 if you got the jeep out already.

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 17:10

The Mist: Resurrection

Zitat von »Talos« there are some modified and no more readable messages Great. Simply great! Another time when I'm trying to get a full picture and I fail because of keyframes getting removed before I see them. As long as it happens we'll never discover the mechanism behind Dwight's behaviour, and we'll be unable to fix it. It's like if you deleted a crashing project before learning why it crashed. You should learn at last, every word, rude or not, is an important piece of data, and if you care...

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 14:41

Zitat von »Talos« On ASPIDETR He insulted people, like on TRF. Now. I read through the Aspide thread and I found his reply to Overhill, if that's what you mean. Obviously Dwight still has the problem of mistaking criticism for an attack, and so he feels obliged to defend. He was always very proud, but I don't think it should disqualify him. I have seen prouder builders, and builders who said worse things, including myself. You really shouldn't keep in your mind an insult from three years ago. T...

Samstag, 27. Mai 2017, 14:05

Zitat von »Talos« There is an abyss between the two things. The "guy" rubbed me a level OK so there's an abyss between the reasons but the effect is in both cases a similarly felt disappointment. Just one question. Was your case with Dwight now or then? If it was now I'll just stop since you're right.

Freitag, 26. Mai 2017, 13:34

Zitat von »MichaelP« I respect your point of view that this adventure should rather be released at trle.net, but please also respect that I have decided not to do so. You have absolutely no idea about the history of communication I have had with Dwight, so while you are entitled to share your opinion, you are really not entitled to judge that decision... I can imagine the worst in those PMs, but that's not what I mean. I see Dwight is definitely trying to be a better person, compared to what he...

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 19:05

Zitat von »Gandalf« Dwight hat sich einige Sachen geleistet auf trle.net und TRG z. B., so dass er gebannt wurde... And since when does a forum ban imply a ban of someone's art? Go now reject Brahms's symphonies because he was an asshole. Also, this level was made for us, so if you make it hard to access, it's not Dwight getting a hard time...

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 22:16

Geburtstag von Clara!

hi best

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017, 03:48

The Palatium of Ankh - The Palatium of Ankh - Level 2971

Zitat von »nad« there is a 9th special secret, please, do not search it.. Böser Fehler Translation of 030.wav from that secret: Spoiler "- BLENDZIOR! Oh-oooohhhhh, fffuuu****.... Ah-ah-haaa, oh, fffuuu***, SATAAAANN!! You di**! Stop mocking our nation, you di**! You will die in Sztum prison, you di**! Aaaaahhhhh, fffuuu****, Poles-Wormes! Ayyeaayyyey! Yaaayaayaay! Ayyyeyayyyay! - Hehehe. He." Might seem nonsense but search "Testoviron"...

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017, 18:55

Was kocht Ihr heute?

I'm cooking biodiesel... if you know what I mean

Montag, 6. Februar 2017, 00:46

Was hört ihr im Moment? - You're currently listening to? (5)

If you don't have enough after Alphonse's level:

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 16:47

CaC - The Search for the Sun Seraph - Level 2957

Zitat von »kaufi-lc« So sorry you spent so much time trying to get in I always dislike "just decorations" but it's my fault either. I should have asked and searched other places instead of persisting.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 15:27

CaC - The Search for the Sun Seraph - Level 2957

Zitat von »kaufi-lc« In dem gefrorenen Tempelabschnitt auf DJ Full's Bild gibt es leider kein Secret zu finden, das ist tatsächlich nur Deko. ... sssssssssssSSSSCCCHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII....